Accepting a donation from The First National Bank of Bar Harbor’s Whitney Vinson of the Eastport branch is S. Dean Pike of the Friends of The Boat School. The First’s “Casual for a Cause” program selected the nonprofit organization as the month of August beneficiary. Each month’s fundraising proceeds are designated for an employee nominated charitable organization. Employees of all branches of the bank participate.
You are here: / / The Boat School Recipient of The First’s “Casual for a Cause” Program
- Marine trades workshops held at Shead January 3, 2020
- The Boat School Recipient of The First’s “Casual for a Cause” Program September 26, 2019
- The Boat School Offering Fall 2019 Workshops August 22, 2019
- 2018 YEAR in REVIEW January 15, 2019
- Fall Appeal December 13, 2018